Our goal is to create the largest online sales platform!
Axka is composed of a young, sharp and ethusiastic team. If you are a creative fast learner and full of confidence, Axka will be a great place to start your dream and boost your career!
Forward your resume here: firstname.lastname@example.org
● PHP Developer
1. Online market's framework design and back-end management system development.
2. Design product frameworks in both front-end and back-end.
3. Daily development work to ensure the quality and punctuality.
4. Developing API for mobile apps.；
5. Solve existing problems and improve efficiency.
6. Train technical staffs, distribute and manage the work of technical team.
1. 2 years or above experience of PHP development, preferred if have experience in optimization.
2. Familiar with Linux, able to do maintenences on the server in Linux.
3. Proficiency in Mysql, Apache, Linux, as well as strong understanding of template engines and mediums.
4. Positive attitude, strong responsibility and the ability to handle pressure at work.
5. Fast learner, ability to think logically, and the ability to articulate oneself.
6. Preferred if have web development experiences.
7. Team player and great communication skills.
● Customer Representative
Have experience in sales, preferred if have experience with online store or had outstanding performances in previous companies.
1. Propose cooperative goals with customers, update cooperative businesses weekly; investigate the needs and perform follow-up visits.
2. Re-visit existing customers, extend cooperating period as well as promoting new products.
3. Cooperate with online store propagandas.
4. Search for potential customers and sort according to the services we provide.
● Product Operation
Responsible for product operations, able to sense the public needs and is sensitive to customer experiences; able to analyze product and market datas therefore make improvements to existing products. Manage customer groups, improve customer loyalty, set up and hold events for customers cooperating with market operations, and improve customers' participation.
1. Bear the connection between product design and operation, responsible for collecting and sorting out the operation team's requirements, and cooperate with product manager to propose product requirement documents.
2. Collect customer feedbacks and analyze the data to propose improvements on products.
3. Supervises and follows the product launch plan developed by the market leader.
4. Defines and conducts market research and surveys necessary for the description of its market, including its operating mechanisms.
5. Maintains direct contact with customers, dealers or users.
6. Adjust product prices, supervises and validates the drafting of specifications for new products and product developments.
7. Setting up unified contact method for standardized management and improvements on customer experience.
8. Organiza and prepare product and service manuals; communicate with operation and marketing team for product and service standardization.
● Product Manager
1. Two years or above of relative experience.
2. Experience in management and training.
3. Data analyzing ability.